Friday, August 12, 2011

Learning to be more like You




My first Blog!!
I don´t really now how much I can tell here, but well I guess I will write something what is going on in my life share my heart little bit.

Here I am in Brussels which is a miracle for me. If you ask me why the heck I am here I don´t really know myself, because I did´t really planed this for myself. God made all the planing. So the story how i got here is pretty nice one so I will write it shortly. My dear father asks me how
do you feel about going to Brussels on a mission course for 3 weeks. My first thought was def. NO I have to WORK and I don´t have money for this fancy things. And then he says its FREE. Well not actually free but church blessed me by paying the fee. How often does this kinda things happen in this world. I am used to get presents only for Christmas and on b-days and other occasions. But when people who barely know you are investing in me it made me really humble because I know I haven´t deserve any of this. Of course I grabbed the opportunity.




I love to travel, I can´t stand still on one place for to long. I need new experience new peoplenew cultures I love the rush of not knowing what is going to happen next day. I am so blessedthat I can share this experience with the one of the most amazing people I know Relika Bergström. If you know her you know what I mean. I knew that she would be perfect COtraveler and guess what SHE IS! From the moment we stepped on the plane it have been so FUNFUNFUN I haven´t laughed so much in this short time in a long time! How amazing is it to be around people who are full of joy and they infect you with that joy.



This week starting with Monday 8 has been extreeeemly fulfilling and challenging. We have had lessons with astonishing teachers, doctors, missionaries with Ph.D. So much knowledge in this short time and I feel like I know so little. I found out that even learning is not that easy. So I have been learning to learn. I had to admit I am not smart. Students in the school are all so different and all just full of God and are all called to mission and basic interest is to work with Muslim people. I will not go in to details but I am sure that Relika has wrote more detailed blog so check her blog.Today has been really interesting day. I am still blown away what is going on in the world! Missionaries have the most horrifing stories. It really brought tears to my eye. We have been talking about many topics and one of my favorites have been children and conceling. This might be the things I consider learning more about. God is doing great things in me I feel big compassion for children and for leaning more about people and their inner person complexity.

I have been so amazed what God puts on my way and it really puts me wonder where is He trying to lead me. What is He´s calling for me. I love to go on the journey to God´s mind. I know that I will never totally understand His way of thinking but I love the feeling when it think I figured it out.

I just need to mention also that who knows me now that I LOOVEE CHOCOLATE!! And if you would ask me to describe perfect place then there would have to be chocolate rivers and trees and all these sweet things :D Soo we went to chocolate fabric (Imagine me being like 5 year old girl who needs just little candy to be happy and that´s the way it actually was) we ate as much chocolate as it fit! That was a moment of happiness xD And it was not just chocolate it was the best in the world. I just felt I need to share my happiness, just could not keep it to myself!

Miss my dear friends and family! Praying for you!

One little thing I would love you to pray for a financial break through for Africa school and that they would open me visa.
Thanks!


One really cool project:


No comments:

Post a Comment